Mondays/Wednesdays or Tuesdays/Thursdays from 5:30-7:30pm
Texas educators who want to learn to use Alice programming language in courses prior to AP Computer Science.
The Texas Regional Collaboratives (TRC) in the Center for STEM Education at UT Austin, in partnership with Oracle Academy, is offering a course in Alice for Texas teachers interested in teaching computer science in middle school.
Certificates of Participation
Certificates stating 12 Continuing Professional Education hours (CPE credits) earned will be sent electronically from Oracle Academy after the participant has completed the online course evaluation. Participants should receive the certificate two to three weeks after the event. Any questions about certificates should be directed toward the contact person listed on this page.
- Amy Werst
- Manager of Programmatic Operations
- Center for STEM Education, UT Austin
Alice sessions are online only and will not require travel in order to participate.
- To apply, complete the Alice Spring 2016 Application online.
- The application deadline for this course is March 4, 2016.
- Registration information will be sent directly to eligible participants.