Registration Is Open!
- Project Directors are responsible for registering themselves and their attendees for this event before registration closes on June 14, 2016.
- Please remember that registration closes on June 14, 2016. All registrations must be received by the cut off date, and all payments must be received prior to the event start date (June 21, 2016).
- You will need the following for each teacher you register:
- Email Address
- Campus Name
- Any special requests or accommodation requirements they may have. (aids or services pursuant to Americans with Disabilities Act and/or food allergy information)
Sleeping Room Block
A block of sleeping rooms is available to book for this event at the Renaissance Austin Hotel at the Austin state rate. Rooms must be booked and confirmed by May 16, 2016 or until sold out—whichever happens first.
- In the drop down menu, select “attendee” when creating a new reservation, and you can also change or cancel an existing reservation by selecting “manage existing reservation.” Sleeping rooms for your Annual Meeting participants are available for check-in Monday evening, June 20, 2016. All rooms in the block are set for check out no later than Thursday, June 23, 2016.
- If you opt to contact the hotel directly to book your group’s rooms, reference the “TRC Annual Meeting 2016” to ensure the proper occupancy charges (contracted at Austin state rate of $135/single, $209/double, $229/triple, and $249/quad).
- Due to space limitations, each Collaborative is able to book no more than 5 rooms. Please make your room reservations early, as they sell out quickly. Several additional hotels are available nearby, if necessary.
PLEASE CONFIRM ROOM PRICES PRIOR TO ARRIVAL AT HOTEL FOR CHECK IN! The TRC State Office provides the block, but makes no arrangements for specific room rates/assignments beyond that. Those details are up to you as rooms are booked.Click to make or manage reservations