All TRC Project Directors and Teacher Mentors (MTM/STM) must obtain a UT-EID for use in completing online evaluation requirements.Get a UT-EID
If you have trouble obtaining or using your UT-EID, please call 512-475-7387 for assistance.
Note: UT-EIDs are issued and administered by the UT Office of Admissions.
All STMs Must
- Obtain a UT-EID (See above)
- Complete a TRC Participant Data and Consent Form. Please contact your Project Director for details.
- Complete online Post-content Assessments, as directed by your Project Director using the TRC Quest Learning & Assessment System.
- If you have not taken the pre-test, please follow the post-test instructions below as if you have already taken the pre-test. (You will be skipping the pre-test.)
Did You Take the Pre-Test?
If you have taken the pre-test, click the button below to be taken to the Quest system in order to take the post-test.Go To Quest Site
Note: Only take the test assigned by your Project Director.
You must complete at least 1 teacher content assessment. Your Project Director will specify which assessment you should take. The options are Physics, Chemistry, or Biology. Click on the appropriate url below to enroll in the TRC “course” and access the appropriate test.
To Access the TRC Quest Learning & Assessment System, follow the steps below.
1. Select the name of your Collaborative from the list to enroll in the course. You will enroll as a student in the course.
2. Login with your UT-EID and password.
3. On the next screen, make sure to select your Collaborative from the dropdown menu. Then, select the course you have been assigned to by your Director—Chemistry, Energy and Matter, or Physics. Only enroll in the course assigned to you by your Project Director.
4. Under choose an assignment: Click on the Name “Post Test”
5. Complete the Post Test. Select your choice and SUBMIT the answer (the radio buttons will disappear beside the choice numbers). NEXT advances you to the next slide.
Note: If you exit and log back in later, you should be directed into the position where you exited.